Click the links above to find out more
about missions and mission opportunities!
May 9, 2009, First Baptist Church Morristown @ Harrell Park, 399 Rice Dr., Bean Station. (Get Directions) Classes $5 each, Noon meal $5. To register, contact Nolachucky Baptist Association at (423) 586-7331 or Don Owen at (423) 581-4875.
- 8:00-9:00AM: Registration (please note there is no Into to DR scheduled on this day.)
- 9:00AM-4:00PM: Mass Feeding Part A - Classroom Training only. All Day. (Req'd class for taking Part B. If you have not recertified in Mass Feeding since Jan. 2007, you must take this class first.)
- 9:00AM-4:00PM: Mass Feeding Part B - Hands-On Training to set up, cook meal and pack up. All day.
- 9:00-10:30AM: Forklift Training Classroom only
- 10:45AM Hands on Forklift Training. (Required for Certification)
- 9:00-10:30AM: Security Training
- Noon: Meal prepared by Mass Feeding Part B Hands-On Training
Continue Mass Feeding Part A, Class Room only.
Continue Mass Feeding Part B Hands-On only (Clean up and pack up unit)
Continue Hands on Forklift Training
- 1:00-2:30PM: Crew Chief Training
- 1:00-2:30PM: Shower and Laundry Training